· Go to settings on your iPad.
· Select the “Mail, Contacts, Calendar” option.
· You will now be shown a list of e-mail accounts. Select the one that represents your [email protected] account.
· Click the Advanced settings option, located at the bottom of the screen.
· You should now see a screen similar to the following:
· Check under “Incoming Settings” where it says Delete from server, circled above.
· It will most likely say Never on your iPad to. Tap it and change to Seven daysfrom the pop-up menu.
· Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.